Want a smile that radiates beauty? Porcelain veneers can give you a beautiful star-worthy smile. Veneers are wafer-thin porcelain shells that are placed over the front part of the teeth to improve your smile. Led by Dr. Samia Rageb, Park View Smiles (located in the Chicago Loop, IL) offers veneers to the patients they serve. Read on to find out how veneers can improve your smile.
1. Fix your smile flaws: Porcelain veneers have become popular due to their versatility. Veneers are often included as part of a comprehensive smile makeover plan for a complete transformation. These ceramic shells can treat many cosmetic dental problems at the same time. They're used to correct teeth that are misaligned, crooked, worn, chipped, or cracked. It's also possible to close gaps between teeth through the use of veneers.
2. Get a natural look: Dental veneers are natural looking and will give you a total smile makeover. Like tooth enamel, dental veneers are translucent, allowing light to penetrate and reflect off the inner layers of the teeth, creating a lustrous appearance. Other materials, such as the resin used in bonding, are opaque and don't offer the same lifelike results as porcelain veneers.
3. Strengthen your teeth: With veneers, you can have a smile that's both strong and beautiful. Veneers can strengthen damaged or weakened teeth and protect them from further damage. This is possible due to the durable ceramic material that composes veneers as they cover your teeth. Veneers provide strength comparable to tooth enamel and are resistant to wear and fractures.
4. Whiten your smile: Veneers can give you a bright-white smile instantly! These shells are placed over your teeth changing their color. Dark beverages and foods don't stain veneers as they do natural teeth because unlike enamel, porcelain is not porous. Veneers can make your teeth look their whitest faster than you ever thought possible. Nothing is more beautiful than a white smile. Now that's something to smile about.
5. See results quickly: Veneer placement is a fast and simple procedure which typically only requires two dental visits. At your first visit, your dental provider in the Chicago Loop prepares your teeth and takes impressions to fabricate your dental veneers. At your second visit, your dental provider will place the veneers and ensure you are satisfied with the results. After the procedure, you will see immediate improvement in the appearance of your smile.
Are you ready for a smile makeover? If you want an amazing smile, call Park View Smiles at (312) 726-5830 right now to schedule a dental consultation in the Chicago Loop, IL. Porcelain veneers can transform your look and your life! We want all of our patients to live their best possible life!