Straight teeth don't happen naturally for many of us. Fortunately, Invisalign treatment, offered by your Chicago, IL, dentist, Dr. Samia Rageb, provides a discreet way to improve your smile.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign approaches orthodontic treatment in a brand new way. Rather than using wires and brackets to change the position of teeth, the system relies on aligner trays that gradually realign your teeth.
The innovative orthodontic system offers several important benefits, including:
- No Worries About Your Appearance: Invisalign aligner trays are made of clear plastic to ensure that they don't draw attention to your teeth. The trays fit your teeth snugly and are practically invisible.
- Stress-Free Straightening: You won't have to follow any complicated instructions or make any changes to your oral hygiene routine when you choose Invisalign. You'll simply place your trays in your mouth, then replace them with the next set in the series in about two weeks. Trays should be worn for 20 to 22 hours per day for optimum results.
- An Excellent Option No Matter What Your Age: Invisalign treatment can be good choice for both teens and adults. It's never too late to improve your smile. If you've been unhappy with your crooked smile for years, Invisalign can help you finally straighten your teeth.
- Comfort and Convenience: Your trays are made of comfortable plastic to ensure that gum irritation won't be an issue during your treatment. You'll remove your trays when you eat, drink, attend special events, or participate in sports. (Although you can drink water when wearing your trays, it's best to remove them when you drink anything else. Coffee, tea, juice and other beverages may stain the trays.)
- A Custom Option for Your Orthodontic Issues: Invisalign aligner trays are designed to address your specific orthodontic issue, whether you have crooked teeth, gaps or a bite problem. Digital images, impressions and photos taken by your Chicago dentist are used to create a 3D model of your mouth.
- Shorter Treatment Time for Adults: Many adults only need to wear their aligner trays for six months to one year. Your treatment time may vary on your specific orthodontic issues.
Transform your smile with Invisalign! Call your Chicago, IL, dentist, Dr. Samia Rageb, at (312) 726-5830 to schedule your appointment.