We hope this note finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last couple of years, and all of us are moving forward into this "new normal" to form new habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
We have always had the highest of standards in our office since dental offices have always been an aerosolized environment. We are taking our gold standards further by implementing new air filtration units throughout the office. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice
and you may have seen this during your prior visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's
both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- As you arrive for your appointment, you will be asked screening questions and will have your temperature taken prior to entering the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You will be asked to keep your face mask fully on until directed otherwise by the doctor or staff and to please keep your belongings with you at all times.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions
you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe
in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at
312.726.5830 or visit our website at ParkViewSmilesChicago.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look
forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Samia Rageb Hempel and Team